The associate program is designed to develop the technical, professional, and personal skills of motivated attorneys who expect to build their practice as members of the firm for long term. It allows the associate to move quickly into the substantive practice of law in all firm practice areas. Our mentoring process encourages and challenges the associate to grow in her or his areas of practice. Client contact is promoted while working closely with each shareholder.
- Base salary
- Quarterly incentive program
- Merit-based end-of-year bonuses
- Firm-funded profit sharing plan
- Health insurance
- Paid parking
- Paid vacation
- Paid continuing legal education, seminars, and legal society memberships
- Reimbursement for bar review, bar exam, and licensure
Five to seven years
Please send a letter of application, current resume, current law school transcript, and a short writing sample. Interviews will be scheduled with qualified candidates at the discretion of the firm.